Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Are You Missing A Key


I am sorry to be so slow on this one. I have been "bumping" into these keys for several years as I have gone through stuff trying to figure out what to do with some of the little odds and ends I have. Today it finally dawned on me that perhaps those of you who have some of the little chests from Mom and Dad just might want a key that goes with a lock. So, take a look at these keys and if you think they might fit a chest you have, please let me know and I will send them around. I have even wondered if one of them goes to Grandpa's rolled top desk.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Hmmmm. I wonder??? They make a nice collection anyway.

Judy said...

Ann, I wonder if any of these keys were to the cupboards in the Penrose church. I seem to remember a lock on the doors.

Ann said...

Maybe. I have also wondered about the little chest the letters were kept in and the bigger little chest that sat in the Penrose closet under the letter chest.